Expert Tips For Cleaning Your Dry Herb Vape Pen
Buying a new vaporizer is a major investment, so making sure that you take care of it well is the best way to get value for money. Failing to keep your vaping equipment in working order will lead to premature break down and a poor quality vaping experience, so whether you are using a desktop device such as the Da Buddha desktop vaporizer, or a portable dry herb device like the Boundless CF vaporizer, keeping it clean is essential to not only keep it in hygienic condition but also to prevent the residual build up which will stop it from functioning effectively over time.
The good news is that cleaning your dry herb vape pen isn't as difficult as it may seem, and once you've practised a few times, you'll find that it's a breeze. Dry herb devices of both personal and desktop varieties are easier to clean than wax vape pens, since dry herbs produce no sticky residue which becomes clogged in the mouthpiece and chamber, and therefore a maintenance regime is quick and easy to put in place.
Top Cleaning Tips
Failing to keep your dry herb vape pen clean will lead to unpleasant tasting draws that will spoil your experience due to their harsh flavour. It could even lead to damage being caused to the components and heating element, hindering its performance or even making it dangerous to use. Here are some top cleaning tips that will make sure your vaping experience is the best it can possibly be:
- It's recommended that you clean your dry herb vaporizer around once per week.
- Start by taking your vaporizer apart. You will need to give each piece your full attention during cleaning.
- Tap to empty out the loose herbs in the heating chamber over an ashtray or table.
- Use a small, soft cleaning brush or Q tip to brush away left over residue or packed weed on the sides of the chamber and removed all clogged particles from the screen.
- Avoid using water or rubbing alcohol inside the heating chamber since it could damage the compact wiring, and never disturb the coil as this will damage your vape pen irreparably.
- Use a Q tip or dab tool to clean inside the mouthpiece and wipe dirt away from its outside using a cloth or cotton ball.
- Check the battery, and if there is any dirt residue, wipe it away to ensure that the connection remains unobstructed.
- Reassemble the vape pen and wipe its exterior using a damp cotton cloth.
- You're ready to refill and vape again!
The Importance Of A Regular Routine
Half of the battle of keeping your dry herb vaporizer clean is to put a regular cleaning regime in place. After finishing vaping, make it a habit to clean your vaping gear immediately so you won't end up forgetting and ending up with a harder cleaning job later. Remember, however, that your vaporizer may be more fragile than it appears. Take great care when maintaining and cleaning your device, as if you care for it properly it could last for several years.