Dr Dabber Aurora Vaporizer
The Aurora features a variable voltage battery, three advanced atomizers (including quartz crystal and ceramic halo), and SnapTech magnetic technology (which replaces standard threading found on other pen-style vaporizers) for a seamless user experience.
- For Concentrates.
- 3 carefully calibrated heat settings designed to enhance flavor for various consistencies.
- Glass globe attachment with mouthpiece and dual quartz atomizer that magnetically snaps onto the Aurora battery.
- magnetic connection means no more threading, just a quick click to connect.
- Not all oils & waxes are the same, so three unique atomizers are included to expand your range.
- Dual Quartz Rod with Quartz Dish: Suitable for lower viscosity oils.
- Dual Ceramic Rod with Quartz Dish: Suitable for waxier oils.
- Ceramic Halo Heater with Quart Dish: Suitable for higher viscosity oils.
- Contoured ceramic mouthpiece designed for an ergonomic fit and optimal airflow.
- New shotgun style tip helps improve airflow and prevent clogging.
- Satin black finish with gloss black logos for a sleek, low profile look.
SNAPTECH MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY
Tired of constantly screwing atomizers on and off? Do you find that standard threading utilized by vape pens wears down over time, making it difficult to use and replace parts? Always miles ahead of other manufacturers, Dr. Dabber had introduced a revolutionary new connection system that is sure to replace conventional threading. The Aurora is the first vape pen to employ SnapTech magnetic technology, which allows you to effortlessly separate the Aurora's battery from its atomizer, and its atomizer from its mouthpiece. SnapTech magnets make charging your battery and replacing atomizers quick and seamless, while still maintaining a strong connection that won't wear down over time.
ADVANCED AURORA ATOMIZERS
Keeping up with the times, Dr. Dabber includes three state-of-the-art atomizers with the Aurora. Designed to enhance flavor and eliminate the burnt taste sometimes associated with wax pens, the Ceramic Halo Atomizer has no exposed wicks or wires, allowing concentrate to burn slower, which helps conserve material. Also designed to improve flavor (and best suited for lower viscosity concentrates) is the Dual Quartz Rod Atomizer. Replacing standard ceramic rods with quartz (a more inert material) reduces any sort of residual taste that can occur. Lastly, Dr. Dabber also included a classic Dual Ceramic Rod Atomizer which works best when used with higher viscosity waxes. As always, all Dr. Dabber atomizers are constructed with Titanium coils, and employ DD's famous low-heat technology.
VARIABLE VOLTAGE BATTERY
By giving you the option to choose between three different voltage/heat settings, the Aurora lets you finely tailor your dab experience. Use the lowest setting if you're looking for a more prolonged, casual session. For more serious dabs to the dome, crank up the voltage for potent, powerful rips. Heat settings are signified by different color LED lights, and can easily be toggled by pressing the power button three times.
CLASSIC DR. DABBER STYLING
Perhaps the only thing more impressive about than the way the Aurora performs is the way it looks! Featuring a matte black satin finish, the Aurora feels incredible in your hands. Perfect for taking low-key rips of your favorite concentrates in public, the Aurora's simple, sleek appearance won't draw any unwanted attention from nosy onlookers. While other wax pens looks flashy and gaudy, the Aurora ditches glitz and glam to help you keep a low-profile as you dab.
Whats in the box:
1x Dr. Dabber Aurora vape pen unit,
1x One dab tool for filling the chamber,
2x additional atomizers,
1x USB charging cable,
1x concentrate container,
An easy to read user’s manual.
Note: This Vaporizer product is intended for aromatherapy purposes only.